At Morris Hall we have a core of outstanding, dedicated and skilled employees in every area of our campus.
One Bishops’ Drive
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Morris Hall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Morris Hall complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Morris Hall, a 220-bed long-term care and assisted living center located outside of Princeton, NJ is looking for dedicated CNAs to join our team. We are currently have full time and part time positions open to work all shifts.
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical beginning on day one, dental, life insurance, pension plan and paid time off.
We are looking for per diem Housekeepers to join our team. Will perform routine cleaning of patient rooms, bathrooms & offices. Job requires lifting of boxes and trash.
Morris Hall is looking for dedicated nurses to join our team. Part time and weekend opportunities available. Previous experience in long- term care preferred. NJ LPN/RN license required. Morris Hall offers an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, and a pension plan.
SALES AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
Morris Hall Senior Living Communities, a 278 bed skilled nursing/assisted living facility located outside Princeton, NJ, is a five star rated facility that has been providing quality health care serving the community for over 110 years. We are currently looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for creating a sales and marketing strategy and executing actions to support business goals.
The Sales and Marketing Director will be directly responsible for meeting census goals by executing a sales and marketing plan including, but not limited to:
· Responding to all inquires in a timely and professional manner.
· Meeting and touring prospective residents and family members, building relationships, identifying customer needs and overcoming obstacles which would delay an admissions decision.
· Following up and maintaining ongoing contact with prospective residents and families for admissions.
· Assist transitioning residents during the new admissions process.
· Working collaboratively and defining expectations with staffand senior management to ensure a seamless transition for new admissions.
· Maintaining existing referral sources while developing new referral sources for the facility.
· Maintaining regular contact with referral sources.
· Identify and attend marketing events to promote facility and build potential client database.
· Initiating a direct marketing campaign to attract interest in the Senior Living Communities.
· Develop follow-up marketing plan to engage previous short term stay patients.
· Creating and producing marketing materials as needed.
· Coordinating internet and social media activities and updates.
· Coordinating and hosting open house events on evenings and weekends.
· Performing a competitive market analysis of competitors including rates, services, and amenities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong proven sales and marketing background in a highly competitive field. Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred. Excellent communication skills. Must be flexible in order meet with potential admissions, referral sources or conduct marketing events during non-traditional working hours. Ability to evaluate all admissions processes and procedures and make recommendations to improve and streamline the admissions process.
We offer and competitive salary with bonus incentives and generous health and welfare benefits package, including medical, dental and life insurance. Medical insurance begins on day one. Other benefits include a credit union, 403(b) tax-sheltered annuity plan with company match, long term disability, vision, voluntary and supplemental life insurance. Our generous time off package offers vacation, sick, personal and holiday time off.
Morris Hall offers an excellent benefits package.
To apply for any current or future position please submit your resume. Please put the name of the position you are applying for in the subject field.
To open, view and print this application, you will need:
Fax application to: (609) 895-1603